- Cardholders who have a Sony Card from Capital One can take advantage of special opportunities to rack up rewards points on movie, music, and entertainment purchases
- The Sony Card from Capital One is the best way to earn points towards electronics and entertainment rewards
- Every new user who is approved for a Capital One Sony credit card will receive a $50 statement credit when they make their first purchase
While many credit cards have a
Sony Card Comments
- Ideal for those who purchase Sony products
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for the $50 credit to be applied towards an account
- Sony card customers can usually expect an APR between 4.24% – 24.99%
- Card holders MUST make at least one charge posted to the Sony Card account within 90 days of opening
One of the biggest advantages of the Sony Card is that cardholders have a 0% introductory interest period for the first 12 months. After that point, a variable APR of 14.2 to 24.9 percent will apply. There is no annual fee for the Capital One Sony card. The Sony credit card does have a cash advance fee, which is 3% of the total advance amount or $10, whichever is greater.
More to Know About Capital One
- One of the largest issuers of credit cards in the entire world
- Founded in 1994, it is the eighth largest bank holding company in the United States
- Has over 2,000 ATM locations across the United States, and 63 Capital One Bank branch locations
In terms of age, Capital One is one of the youngest players in the credit card market, but they’re one of the most respected. The company is known for pioneering the mass-marketing of credit cards (instead of focusing on a specific store or customer type), and is the fourth largest customer of the United States Postal Service.