Prepaid Citi RCCL
- Access a prepaid gift card account online associated with Azamara Club Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur, or Royal Caribbean International
- These are prepaid gift cards usually received by customers in relation to a rewards promotion
- First time users to the prepaid Citi card service will have to go through a short registration process before they can use the card
In order to register a card via the Prepaid Citi RCCL online service the customer must have the 16 digit card number which can be found on the front of the Azamara Club Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Pullmantur, or Royal Caribbean International gift card and the 3 digit security code (failure to have either of these numbers will result in the customer not being able to register the Citi card online.
About Citi Prepaid Cards
- Provides major corporations with prepaid cards and electronic payment solutions
- These prepaid cards are not
- The quickest way to activate a Prepaid Citi RCCL card is by following the instructions in Citi prepaid card welcome pack step by step
- Not all programs associated with a
- The most widely used reason for these cards is to compensate loyal customers on-the-spot with reloadable prepaid cards
Any questions in regards to the Citi Prepaid RCCL service can be directed an award-winning customer service representative 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, using the number on the back of the Citi prepaid card.
Citigroup Inc. was formed on June 9, 1998, following the $140 billion merger of Citicorp and Travelers Group… the firms corporate office is now based at 388 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013.