Tell Field and Stream SMG
- The Field and Stream customer satisfaction survey is intended for shoppers to share their thoughts about a shopping experience at a Field and Stream store
- As a show of thanks, Field and Steam customers who finish their guest survey will get a coupon for $10 off of their next $50 purchase
- To begin taking the Field and Stream store survey, customers just need to enter their store number, transaction number, and and register number printed on the receipt
Shoppers will need to take the Field and Steam survey before the invitation on their receipt expires, usually within 7 days of the date of purchase. Customers can take the Field and Stream satisfaction survey a maximum of one time every 30 days. Once customers finish the Field and Stream survey, they will receive a coupon code to write on their receipt. That code can be redeemed for the $10 off a Field and Stream purchase promotion.
Tell Field and Stream SMG Comments
- Will only be used to improve the customer service of the firm
- Operated by the Service Management Group
- The customers information will never be shared with Field and Stream employees or sold to a third party
- The Tell Field and Stream SMG survey coupon cannot be combined with any other promotions
Facts to Know About the Field and Stream store
Field and Steam (in addition to the magazine) is a chain of retail stores that has just over 20 locations across America. The store is owed by Dick’s Sporting Goods, and primarily sells hunting, fishing, and camping equipment. The first Field and Stream store opened in 2013 in the city of Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania.
- Most Field and Stream stores are located near stores of their direct competitor, Cabela’s
- Field and Steam plans to have 30 or 35 retail store locations by the end of the year 2020
To Field and Stream store headquarters
- 345 Court St. Corapolis, PA 15108