GE Appliances Register
- Registering a GE appliance online lets customers receive important information about product recalls, other safety notices, and helps verify ownership in the event of theft or insurable loss
- To register a GE appliance, customers will need to enter their serial number, model number, and installation date, along with their personal contact information
- Not registering an appliance on the GE site doesn’t affect a customer’s warranty in any way
Customers who have purchased GE appliances can log on to
When customers register an appliance on the GE website, they’re automatically entered to win $2,500. One lucky winner will be selected every month from that month’s eligible entries for 36 months, from December of 2013 to November of 2020. The GE $2,500 sweepstakes is open to legal us residents who are at least 18 years old at the time they’re entering the contest.
For a list of winners in the contest, send a self addressed stamped envelope to GE “WIN $2,500” WINNERS, P.O. Box 7999, Melville, NY 11775-7999. Employees of GE or of Don Jagoda Associates, the company administering this contest are not eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
Important Things About GE
GE is one of the largest appliance providers in the world, and has just over 12,000 global employees.
- Founded in 1905 and has their headquarters in Louisville, Kentucky
- Their famous Appliance Park facility was actually considered its own self sustaining city, including handling their mail, and it was issued its own ZIP code
To Contact GE Appliances
- 3135 Easton Turnpike, Fairfield, CT 06828
- Call (800) 417-0575