Garmin Activate Card
- Redeem a Garmin maps or services online with a product key
- The redemption process should take between 3 to 5 minutes to complete
The Garmin Activate Card is operated by Garmin Ltd. who is an American multinational technology firm. Garmin Was founded in 1989 by Gary Burrell and Min Kao. Today the firm is based in the country of Switzerland and has annual revenues around 3 billion US Dollars. Garmin is a S&P 500 Component and has an industry market cap of $8.481 billion US Dollars. Garmin specializes in GPS global tracking in automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor, and sport activities and utilities.
Popular products sold by Garmin?
- Varia Rearview Radar (cycling)
- GPSMAP 7408xsv chartplotter/sonar combo, touchscreen, worldwide basemap (fishfinder and GPS combo device)
- Edge Touring Plus (cycling)
- Garmin DriveSmart 70LMT (auto GPS device)
- Forerunner 235
The Garmin USA Corporate Office Headquarters is based at 1200 E. 151st Street Olathe, Kansas 66062 and can be reached via phone by calling 803-391-3411 (local number). Toll free numbers for Garmin customer support in the United States: 1-800-525-6726 and in Canada: 800-654-3415. The Garmin global headquarters is based at Garmin Ltd., Muehlentalstrasse 2, SCHAFFHAUSEN, Switzerland 8200.
Garmin Company Facts
- Employs around 11,000 people
- Can be found on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol GRMN
- Current CEO is Mr. Clifton Albert Pemble
- Current CFO is Mr. Douglas Gerard Boessen
- Major holders of Garmin stock include big time investment houses on Wall Street to include Vanguard, Blackrock, Slate Street, and
Garmin makes a great deal of money selling its GPS receivers and accessories to retail outlets(i.e. Walmart, Target) and aviation products to aviation dealers and aircraft manufacturers through a network of independent dealers and distributors. Competition to Garmin comes in the form of TomTom N.V. , Navico Holding AS, and the a lesser extent GoPro. Any questions about the Garmin Activate Card process can be directed to one of the two customers service numbers mentioned above (United States: 1-800-525-6726 and in Canada: 800-654-3415).