Your Atmos Energy Bill
- There are three parts to your Atmos Energy bill: the actual cost of the gas, the cost for Atmos to deliver that gas to you, and taxes.
- Make a one time payment towards your Atmos account
- See exactly how much gas you use over each individual month. If your usage suddenly spikes, you’ll know if there’s a problem you need to address.
Atmos Energy is one of the nation’s largest natural gas distributors, serving over 3,000,000 customers in nearly 1,500 communities over 8 states. They have a convenient online system that allows you to manage everything related to your natural gas account. You can view and pay your bill, learn exactly how much gas you used, and more. If you have multiple accounts, you can manage them from one convenient
location. You can also start new service, enroll in automatic bill pay, transfer or stop home service, and see a graph of your usage history. The
- Atmos even offers “
- Usage of this online account service is limited explicitly to Atmos customers. Anyone else accessing this system, or anyone accessing an account that is not theirs will be considered unauthorized and subject to civil or criminal prosecution
- You can sign up for “paperless” statements so that you receive an e-mail when your Atmos Energy bill is ready instead of a paper bill in the mail
Contact Atmos Energy regarding your account at:
- Atmos Energy Corporation, Attn: Customer Research, P.O. Box 650205, Dallas, TX 75265-0205