GoCash Game Card
- With GoCash Game Cards, you’ll receive rewards simply for playing their favorite online games
- You can use GoCash cards to securely purchase hundreds of top-rated fan favorite games
- GoCash cards are easily available at stores like 7-Eleven, CoinStar, Walgreens, and GameStop – and you can always buy them straight from GoCash
Check out a foolproof, totally secure method to purchase and play your favorite online games! GoCash Game Cards allow you to easily purchase and play the best games available, all while earning exclusive deals and rewards points that you can redeem for gift cards, online certificates, and even more games!
- GoCash is only available in the United States
- GoCash cards expire exactly one year from the date you activate the card
- You can only redeem cards for the games listed on the GoCash website
- All GoCash purchases are nonrefundable
- You can apply one GoCash card to a single game purchase – in other words, you can’t split a card balance between two games.
To redeem bonus points and other valuable perks, be sure to create a GoCash customer account. With an account, you can keep track of your games, redemption history, and can earn, bank, and redeem GoCash rewards points.
How to Set up a GoCash Card Account
- Click the orange “Free Sign Up Now” on the right hand side of the page
- Complete each field on the registration page
- Enter the Captcha and accept the terms and conditions, then click “Confirm”
- Once you’ve confirmed your account, you can start redeeming your GoCash cards and earning points immediately
With tons of games, flexible redemption opportunities and an absolutely fantastic rewards program, GoCash Game Cards are a wonderful way to keep track of your gaming history, discover new games, and earn points that you can use to buy more games or even outside gift certificates to places like Starbucks and Amazon. Check it out and get started today!