- Register for the Tank5 2020 promotion online (returning users can simply sign in with their email address)
- Approximately 1 in 5 plays will win $5, $10 or $20 and have it loaded onto their Conoco Tanks game card instantly
- In order to play the customer is required to fill up with 8 gallons or more at a participating Conoco station (please note there is a no purchase option which involves send an index card by mail in order to enter)
The Conoco Tanks promotion can be played at all participating Phillips 66, Conoco or 76 retail stations and is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and live in the one of the following states: Arkansas, California, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Washington or Wyoming. Employees of Phillips 66 Company (and their immediate family members) are NOT allowed to participate in the Conoco Tanks sweepstakes).
Conoco Tanks Comments
- Only one Game play per Game card is allowed per day during the course of the sweepstakes
- Game Cards will be distributed in-store and by mail-in request while supplies last
- Contestants who enter without purchase via mail are limited to 7 mail in entries a week
- The 15-digit Access Number from the game card is required in order to play online
- To play online simply visit 76TANK5.com, Phillips66TANK5.com or ConocoTANK5.com (each a “Website”) and click “Activate Your Game Card”
- About 99.59% of the prizes won will be $5 Phillips 66-Conoco-76 gift cards and only .15% of the prizes won will be $20 Phillips 66-Conoco-76 gift cards
- Contrary to popular beleif Conco Tanks game play cards cannot be obtained at
Any questions regarding the Conoco Tanks promotion can be directed to 76TANK5@P66.com, Phillips66TANK5@P66.com, ConocoTANK5@P66.com or by phone at 800-527-5476. To enter the Conoco Tanks promotion without making a purchase simply write to: Attn: Game Card Request, P.O. Box 7200, Bartlesville, OK 74005… please include the contestants name, phone number, and address on a 3 x 5 index card.