Burger King Uniforms
- BK employees can order their new uniforms online
- The order uniforms service is provided by Archway Marketing Services
- An employee will need a username in order to start the ordering process
When using the
Burger King Uniforms Comments
- Uniforms that are ordered with a credit card cannot be changed once the order has been placed
- If there are no orders in process, go to “Manage”>”My Credit Cards”, delete the credit card and add a new credit card.
- The Burger King store number will not be included in the credit card statement receipt
- All Burger King uniforms orders will be confirmed via email
Please note a complete history of all uniform order can be obtained by navigating to the Order History tab from the toolbar (simply double-click on an order in shipping history to display the invoice detail). In the event the order has to be returned please dial 1-800-564-1557 to initiate the return process. Those who fail to initiate the return process within 14 days of receiving the Burger King Uniforms will not be eligible for a return.
More notes about Burger King Uniforms returns
- Please have the original order number on hand when calling the toll-free number to initiate a return
- The Call Center will provide a Return Authorization Number (RA#) which must be placed on the packing slip with a return to insure proper credit
- Please write the RA number down for safe keeping
When making a Burger King uniforms return the items MUST be unworn and in the original packaging. Please note that shipping cost must be paid for by the customer and please allow up to 14 days for the credit to show up on the customer’s credit card or PayPal account.