Equifax Security 2020
- Check to see if your one of millions who had their personal information on Equinox hacked
- It appears that Equinox has added a comment in the faqs portion of the page that those who sign up for the TrustedID Premier service will NOT lose their right to partipaye in a class action lawsuit
- Experts close to the case think that Equinox only added this statement recently in hopes to avoid a massive uproar over the incedent (originally the FAQ statement was not listed and those who signed up for the TrustedID Premier service would forgo their right to file a class action lawsuit)
EquifaxSecurity2017.com is powered by Equifax Inc. and is designed to provide details about the recent cyber hack. Equifax has recently tripled their call center staff to more than 2000 agents to deal with the influx of calls they are receiving in regards to the hack. Some consumers who visited EquifaxSecurity2017.com when it was first online were unable receive confirmation clarifying whether or not they were potentially impacted. That issue is now resolved, and Equinox encourages those consumers to revisit the site to receive a response that clarifies their status. According to reports the
security hack affected more than 140,000,000 accounts and approximately 209,000 credit cards from U.S. consumers were stolen.
- The breach took place from mid-May through July 2020
- Equifax can be reached at
866-447-7559, every day (including weekends) from 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m. Eastern time in regards to questions about the hack
- Equifax hired a high end security firm to review the case and determine the scope of the intrusion (which was massive)
- The issues is now 100% contained and Equinox has hired the independent cybersecurity firm to take steps to prevent a hack like this from happening again (easier said then done)
- All consumers are encouraged to visit www.ftc.gov/idtheft, to learn more about how to protect their identity!
eService Ready Refresh
- Access a Ready Refresh account online
- New will have to go through a short registration process
- Returning users can simply gain access with a username and password
eService.ReadyRefresh.com also allows a customer to refer a friend to the program (in return for referring a friend the customer will receive 50 bucks to spend however they want). Those who do not have a Ready Refresh account will have to provide their account number, delivery phone number, and delivery zip code in order to enroll. Any questions in regards to eService.ReadyRefresh.com can be directed to 1-800-274-5282 between the hours of 8am – 9pm EST Monday to Friday and 8am – 4pm EST on Saturday (pro tip: late in the day Saturday between 3 pm to 4 pm is the best time to reach customer service without a wait). Those looking to
in regards to an account can mail it to: ReadyRefresh PO box 856158 Louisville, KY 40285. Customers with general inquires can reach out to: Nestle Waters North America Inc #216 6661 Dixie Hwy, Suite 4 Louisville, KY 40258. Customers looking to change the number of bottles that are delivered (a very common issue) should dial 800-274-5282 and ask to speak with a delivery customer service agent.
- Ready Refresh reserves the right to modify or terminate the terms of this program at anytime
- Customers can add, skip or cancel a delivery 24 hours a day 7 days a week with a simple phone call
- Customers whould contact the toll free number ASAP if they plan on moving
- Customers do not have to be at home in order to receive a Ready Refresh order unless the delivery is for a water dispenser
How to transfer a eService.ReadyRefresh.com account?
- Download the Ready Refresh change of ownership form (Adobe PDF) for Home Accounts or Office Accounts
- Fill out the form
- Print on a black and white printer
- Mail to: ReadyRefresh #216 6661 Dixie Hwy, Suite 4 Louisville, KY 40258
ePay Help Me
- Get help from the ePay support team with the ePay Help Me link
- ePay processes point of sale for items like phone cards and gift cards all across the world
- Once a customer uses the ePay help me site, their question will be sent directly to ePay support, where the support team will give the customer a call or e-mail usually within 48 hours
Any customer who has purchased a product handled through ePay or any business that deals with ePay to help sell products can use the ePay support link. The ePay Help Me service is set up for people who use the ePay service to contact ePay support with a question regarding an account, a prepaid wireless card, handset leasing, or an international top up card. ePay also has a fully developed settlement and finance reporting service for the companies that choose to use their services, just to help make things a little easier.
using the Help Me part of ePay’s service will need to enter their e-mail address along with their first and last name. There will be a section to add any supporting documents or files to help get your question answered, but it’s not necessary to do this to ask a question. Once that information is filled in, there’s a space to send a question to ePay support.
More Things to Know About ePay
ePay (a division of Euronet Worldwide) is a global company that has their headquarters located in Leawood, Kansas. They are one of the biggest prepaid product processors in the world, with different offices in 17 countries around the globe. Nearly 700,000 point of points of sale locations are serviced through ePay in countries like Brazil, India, Italy, New Zealand, France, Australia, Romania, Russia, Germany, Turkey, UAE, Greece, Poland, Spain, the UK and the United States.
To contact ePay headquarters
- 3500 College Boulevard, Leawood, KS 66211
HGV Club Program
- The Garden Vacation Club program is set up for people who are enrolled in the program to either make a new booking, find their points value, and learn about all the different perks that come with being signed up for the program
- There are currently right at 250,000 Hilton Garden Vacation Club signed up for the vacation sharing program
- Different Hilton Vacation properties have different point values assigned to them, and the values also change depending on the time of year and what level of accommodation is chosen
Through the Hilton Garden Vacation Club online service, users can see all available properties they can book a rental at, almost 60 different properties around the world. Customers can see the different amenities that each property has, find what dates are open to new bookings, and even see what resorts are near airports. One of the best features of the Hilton Garden Club online though, is seeing the different point values of each property, letting guests see where their points will go the longest. Points will be added for new stays within 24 hours of check out at a new property. Any member who is a part of the Hilton Vacation Garden Club will have an online account they have access to.
What happens if someone wants to sell their Hilton Vacation Club rental?
To make sure that guests get the most from their agreement, if they choose to sell their account, they must first submit it to Hilton. Hilton always has the right of first refusal, meaning they can pay at least the amount the contract was originally contracted for. If Hilton declines the opportunity, the owner can then sell it to another party.
To contact Hilton Garden Vacation Club:
- Write to Club Member Services, 6355 MetroWest Boulevard, Suite 180, Orlando, FL 32835
Gateway One Lending
- Gateway One is a national auto finance company that works with prime and super prime customers in more than 40 states
- With the Gateway One Lending service, customers can log on to make a payment towards their loan account
- Customers can visit the “Account History” section of Gateway One to view all the previous payments they’ve made to a Gateway One loan
Payment for a Gateway One loan can not be made with a savings account or with a credit card, but Gateway One does accept MoneyGram for their payments, and customers can purchase a MoneyGram with both of those methods. If a customer makes a larger payment than is due on their Gateway One loan bill, the overage will be applied directly to their principal. And even though it is a principal reduction, it will show up as a credit on their next Gateway One statement. Customers who set up on their Gateway One loan will still receive statements in the mail each month to let them know what their current balance is. To make a payment to a Gateway One loan account online, customers have the option of making a one time payment online, mailing a payment to their PO Box, or by phone by calling 888-810-8740. The easiest way to pay a Gateway One loan though is to set up automatic payments that are taken out on the due date every month.
- Please note any Gateway One Lending web or phone payments for Gateway One will be pulled from the payee’s account on midnight of the date payment was made. But payments made from a checking account to a Gateway One loan may take up to 24 to 48 hours for the funds to be withdrawn.
To contact Gateway One Lending
- Gateway One Lending & Finance, P.O. Box 650004, Dallas TX, 75265-0004